Saturday, 1 March 2014

We Should Cocoa - The March 2014 Challenge

Anybody who has come across Choclette's Chocolate Log Blog before will know that she runs a baking challenge called We Should Cocoa. If you look at my list of tags and notice how many of my posts I have connected to chocolate it will be blindingly obvious why I like this challenge so much. It's always good to make something with one of my two favourite foods and to have a different theme or ingredient each month to experiment with makes things all the more interesting. 

This month however, things are going to be even better for me because I have the pleasure and honour of hosting We Should Cocoa myself! I thought long and hard over what theme I should choose and even roped in my Mum to help. There have been some brilliant themes since the challenge began but in the end I settled on....

COCONUT

Milk, cream, powder, flour, dessicated, gooey, cakey, crunchy - whatever you choose to make it. I could not possibly be more excited to be hosting We Should Cocoa this month and to see what you all come up with. Last month We Should Cocoa was all about random recipes which a lot of people found to be a lot of fun as can be seen in the round up over on Chocolate Log Blog. If you are new to the challenge you can see what us bakers have got up to in previous months here. Submitting your entry is easy via the linky tool below though you can email me your entry if you prefer (see rules for more info). 

So, all that remains to be said is have fun baking!

We Should Cocoa rules:
  1. Post your recipe on your blog – accompanying photographs would be nice. Do please make sure you have permission to use any photos that are not your own. We love to see your creations
  2. Mention “We Should Cocoa” in your post and link back to Chocolate Log Blog and I'd Much Rather Bake Than... (as host for this month).
  3. Use the linky on the bottom of this post to link your blog post to this post. 
  4. Entries should be submitted no later than midnight of the 25th of the month. 
  5. The round up of entries will be posted on the relevant host’s blog on or before the last day of the month. 
  6. The new challenge will be posted on the 1st of the month. 
  7. Mention " We should Cocoa" in your post and post labels. 
  8. Add the We Should Cocoa logo into your post. 
  9. If you use Twitter, you can tweet @MustBakeCakes and @Choclette8 using the tag #WeShouldCocoa and we will endeavour to retweet.  
  10. Please feel free to add your entry to the We Should Cocoa group board on Pinterest. If you are not already a member and would like to join, please ask Choclette.
 

4 comments:

  1. now what made me think you'd go for coconut... it's a fab idea and I LOVE coconut so i'm in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, so glad. Can't wait to see what you make =)

      Delete
  2. Fabulous ingredient Laura. I can't believe we've not had it before. Really looking forward to seeing what people come up with for this one. Thank you for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me =) it's going to be brilliant!

      Delete

Thanks for taking a peak at my blog. I'd love to hear what you think or any suggestions so please feel free to comment below!